Mission Statement: Never Get Lost While in Difficulty or Confusion
A mission can be considered a compass of sorts. It is a setting in intention and purpose that guides us forward towards the outcome of our goal. It is our purpose in action in all that we do! In any given moment I can ask myself, what would my mission look like in this situation? There will always be an answer- ALWAYS!
My mission is creating harmonious life, a harmonious world inside and around, to inspire people to move through the changes and challenges of life transitions and relationship struggles in order to discover their own strength, power and purpose.
Values: Important Reminders of Who You Aim to Be
Values are my commitment to myself and my potential. They remind me to be the best I can be in all situations, especially in relationships and during trying times of life transitions.
My values are:
- Love, balance and harmony as the beginning and the core meaning of everything in our world
- Genuineness: being sincere, honest and authentic in life and in work
- Combining creativity and rationality (mindfulness)
- Supporting a positive change and improvement in people’s lives
- Commitment and confidentiality: being responsible for my words and actions, being loyal to clients and standing up for their interests
- Quality of service: providing warm, supportive, giving, professional, helpful and inspiring service
- Reliability: facilitating a special atmosphere and creating a trustworthiness as a basis for all relationships and business where people feel safe to be open
- Collaboration: working in cooperative alliance with client
- Well-structured and organized: being punctual, being on time, successive in actions, to fulfill the agreements and promises, have real and measurable goals and follow the direction to achieve them
- Passion for creating a desirable and valuable result in alliance with my client
If you are not clear about your mission or values and would like to have clarity around how they can greatly improve your relationships and life transitions, contact me for a free 15-minute consultation!
“I have known Lana for many years. She is very passionate about her development and progress in her life as a person and as a professional. I believe it was one of the best decisions for her to become a counsellor as she is very motivated when it comes to helping others. Her listening skills, empathy and intercommunication skills are incredibly high and perfectly assist her to succeed in her profession about which she is so enthusiastic. Lana is compassionate and always thinks how she could be more helpful for people who are in need.” – R.B.
“Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” – Pope John XXIII