A range of session options and packages are available to fit your unique needs and lifestyle. The counselling rates shown below apply to both in-person and Skype counselling. Applicable taxes are already included in the prices quoted.
Individual Session Rates
(including therapeutic hiking and walking)
• $80 for a 50-minute session
• $120 for an 80-minute session
Couple Session Rates
• $140 for a 80-minute session
Choose What Works Best for YOU! Custom Counselling Packages
I offer optional counselling packages for clients who wish to deepen their commitment to themselves while also saving money and increasing convenience:
3 Session Packages
• Three 50-minute sessions: $220 (Save $20) – Individuals only
• Three 80-minute sessions: $310 (Save $50) – Individuals
• Three 80-minute sessions: $360 (Save $60) – Couples
6 Session Packages
• Six 50-minute sessions: $430 (Save $50) – Individuals only
• Six 80-minute sessions: $600 (Save $120) – Individuals
• Six 80-minute sessions: $700 (Save $140) – Couples
Extended Medical Insurance
Please consult with your human resources department or your insurance company to determine whether your employer’s extended health benefit plan covers therapy provided by Registered Therapeutic Counsellors (RTC) registered with the Association of Cooperative Therapeutic Counsellors of Canada (ACCT). I ask that you pay for your sessions in advance and have your company reimburse you.
Payment Methods & Options
- Payment will be made, at time of service, by either cash, e-transfer, PayPal or cheque.
- Receipts are provided and may be eligible for use on your income tax.
- Payment for in-person Vancouver sessions and Skype sessions is required 48 hours prior each session via e-transfer or PayPal.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact me at least 24 hours in advance.
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe